Trekking Cost Calculation
Trekking Cost depends on the following things
- The total number of people in your group.
- The total number of trekking days with a porter guide.
- The total number of porters you need to carry your luggage.
- Where do you plan to stay? At local home-stays? or tea houses or a hotel?
- How do you plan to travel? Are you trekking or traveling by reserved jeep or regular jeep, or public bus?
We calculate the cost to be paid us as follows in US Dollar.
- Daily salary for a porter guide ( food and accommodation cost included)
- Trekking permit – TIMS card for the guests
- National park entrance fee.
- Special trek permit cost for trekking around the restricted area of Nepal.
- A porter guide insurance cost.
- Khandbari Hotel Room booking for accommodation only. ( Not for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- MAST company service charge; including Govt Tax, VAT, Tumlingtar airport reception my MAST Staff, at Tumlingtar airport.
- Jeep Reservation cost from Tumlingtar – Num – Chamla Kharka – Khandbsari – Tumlingtar if necessary necessary.
In the above total cost MAST Service includes.
- TIMS card for trekking for …. people.
- Tumlingtar airport reception by the MAST company representative.
- A porter guide daily salary including his food, accommodation and equipment cost for ….. days.
- Jeep reservation cost.
- Khandbari Hotel room booking cost.
- A Porter guide trekking insurance cost.
The following cost has not been included in the above total cost
- Kathmandu Hotel booking food and Accommodation cost.
- Food and accommodation costs as well as other personal expenditures for a guest throughout the trekking. (Rs.1000- 4000 per day/ USD 10- 40 per day)
- Travel and medical insurance costs for the guest
- Emergency evacuation cost for the gust.
- Tips for the guides and porters. (Optional).